Friday 7 December 2012

A LoVe LetteR From BLacK WiDoW To The DeviL ~ "Can It BE True.?"



Dear Lucifer ...

6 is my number ..
this is the sixth month since the day we met again in this world..


i had experienced many wonderful , colourful and beautiful moments 
with you which i choose to keep it forever....
those moments..
will stay in my memories ever.. 
i have never regretted 
meeting and knowing and loving you this much...
never..


i have never been loved as much as you have loved me...
and hopefully still loving me....
as i am still in love and loving you until now ... 
and forever...



i know what is inside my heart...
i can lie to many people including you...
but i can never lie to myself...


i can paint beautiful cinderella story for others to believe...
but i can never paint it to myself to believe ...


many things that need to sacrifice... 
i am willing to take that sacrifices... 
i was afraid before but not anymore... 
i am ready now ... 
whenever you are ready
please come and take me ..



i know... 
i have prayed to god to take me away from your heart...
to erase all our moments from your memories...
because i dont want you keep on hoping and expecting from me...
as hoping and expecting 
makes you sad and frustrated 
if it fails ...


your happiness is my happiness....
and i cant live knowing you are not happy...


perhaps...
for you not having that memories of me .. 
will lessen your sorrow and sadness...

but for myself... 
i choose to still have the memories of you fresh in my mind...
my body...my soul...in my dreams.... 


and my best personal moment is 
whenever i close my eyes i see you .. 
whenever i hear the sounds of the guitar 
when someone pluck its strings.. 
i shed to tears ...


whenever i see white sandy beaches ..
the clear sea water and the clear blue skies...


i see u dancing by the beach..


i see you flying ...
soaring high like an eagle ... 
i see you everywhere...


i can still smell you as if you are besides me...
kissing me tenderly..
hugging me tightly..
i can still see your sweet and charming smiles .... 
your loving eyes...




i am always here ... 
waiting for you ... 
i hv no intention of leaving you ... 
i wont ... 
i hv found you ... 


only the soul knows her mate ... 
i hv found u ... 
my soulmate...
my eternal flame...


Loving you...

No comments:

Post a Comment