Sunday 2 December 2012

I Am The Lucky One ~ The BeginninG"

I am the Lucky One ~ "The Beginning"

From a dot, as a sperm, I swim in the ocean blue to find the place i where I can create a galaxy of my own, to start the Journey of my life ~

Hahaha , u guys really think I'm going back that far.. Eeeeii..gelii.. No lar, the furthest I can recall was, being taken cared by my parents collegue in the Military camp, kluang johor, lepaking in their officer's club I guess I was around 2-3 years old), n that was my fist drinking session, my first vice.. When they, my parents came back, I was stonned drunk on the floor, n, guess what guys, they never Scolded me ..huhu.. U guys try n beat that lah hee :D.. but that guy got hell lot of scolding lar for sure :P..

But if you ask me of when my real memory was, it was at SRK Taman Melawati, year 5 & 6.. The most I remembered was, our chinese class teacher..We were all quite bright kids as almost all students in both classes (we have only 2 classes - pioneer batch lar kan) , got 5A in penilaian.. terer kan ;) .. but then, our standard 6 teacher suddendly ask us one day, "What is the highest mountain in the world", everybody answered "Mount Everest" .. She was so angry at us n scolded us, she said " NO!! its Gunung Tahan lah" .. HUH!?? We suddendly became stupid again..

So please guys, don't blame me for all these lame joke, its just to put in some lil' smile on ur face.. ( i know i'm trying too hard huh ) "The Beginning" WOW got many pretty girls in my batch..this must be fun hihi.. But again sadness graps hold of me as it was the first time parting away from my parents, they are leaving for Bangkok Thailand, some more, for 2 years.. Really, i was heart broken.. but still my eyes was on that one girl..hee :D..

Every day was a sad day for me, but still trying to make friends.. Feel so weak at times n just sleep n sleep, trying to make the time past faster.. But friends, they are ur angels there. They stayed with you, cared for you, laugh n cry with you.. They make u want to scream like crazy at times but they are also the reason u want to open ur eyes in the morning>> haha>> now my mom n dad knows, i woke up not for going to school.

At one time, this cool dude, my own batch .. we had an argument, suddendly he shouted "puxx mak kau lah", I was so furious, becoz feeling he is insulting my mom's private part, I almost killed him.. But what I don't know, Melaka people greet their friends like that.. hehe..

by form 2, i was so happy, to be in Melaka, because I just can swear n swear n swear..n its just in the blood ..WOW!! ( i'm from kedah lar, we never swear~ cultural shock sikit lair ) My 1st love ~ hmm.. monkey love, (remember the gurl i was eye'ing the 1st day of school) was this gurl fm my own batch, food committee member like me by the name OF "fahagsjvasiuskj" no name k.. (don't want to get sued). Such an angel.. but we were just kids n it just fades away..

My pet sister was a kakak form 5 though, can't recall her name, but she had a great voice, as she perform on our school day one of Ella's song, she sounded really like Ella herself.. So cute n lovely.. that day was the turning point for me, as, she made me fall in love with music..

Hey, we also had gang's there..but not gangnaM or gangbanG or GangrapE lair.. As every batch'es gang had a name..

If I can recall when I was form 1, the form 5 gangs was called "Co Gang", they were the pioneers there n always try to protect us..

Form 4 gangs was called "Anthrax" (i guess) the most brutal n violent gang, until at one time, MRSM TDK was named as Henry Gurney 2 at that time for being so violent~ HATS OFF TO U GUYS BRO's.. sampai ader undercover polis lew kerja kat dewan makan..

Form 3 was "Black Revolt",

Form 2 was "Matrix" kowt. and our batch, we had our own, by the name of Jefree Zain cut my finger) .. The gang that just protect each others from being bullied by others ~ It stayed on until we were form 5, where until the end, we were protecting each other, n became the best of friends dan yg paling menyakitkan hati sekali pown diorang jugak..

Form 4, wow.. got another gurl friend, many don't know who.. but she was there.. she taught me how to ...errmm.. ermmm. study lar.. korang ni, otak buleh positive sikit tak..issk..issk.. Anyway, to many stories regarding hantu askar jepun, climbing out of school fence to buy cigarettes, going to gurls dorm at night (not me).. fighting with form 5 baru atas bukit until koyak kepala.. yeah my first real gang fight.. And we were so happy looking at all the blood around us that nite..hahaha'

Now, after 21 years of leaving high school, i know "I AM The Lucky One" Because God put the best'est of friends for me there, with me, in my own school, from 13 to 17..n some joined us when we were 16th.. Even though I deserted them for so long, they are always there waiting for me.. never hating, never judging me, never throw my name away fm their heart.. and, when I came back to them, they greet me back with arms wide open, they went looking for me when they heard I was in police custody..

They even made a small gathering before i left for london, even giving me money for my journey.. Until now, in the bb group chat, it says "Willkomen Abg Tie" .. and Guys, I can never repay ur friendship.. Thank you Teachers, yup.. Many fond memories of them, missing the part when we tease them, make fun of them n most of all, being scolded by them.. Tu yg badan tough dulu, everyday late for class, have to do push up.. Good work out for notty guys huh ;)" The camping we went in ayer keroh was THE MOST fun time of my live, I really want to re live that moment. Kem Motivasi Polis Hutan, made us stronger. Lepak kacau aweks lalu kat jambatan was my joy. Singing 1st time on stage was my worst nightmare..hee gayat.. Friends kena pukul at kg morten will be my un ending vengance.. Playing guitar in our dorm was my passion. Stealing clothes at Melaka mall was my vice.. Sleeping at Melaka town by the roadside, in the bus, while kakak auw auw looking after us, n alif kem was an adventure. Going to class was my torture..hihi.. but prep malam was the best..

Through out my school days, I can't recall me studying.. huh.. So tell me, how lucky I am, having so much fun, yet manage to became a Pilot, got married to the sweetest n most caring woman in the world, got 3 beautiful kids, did a lot of crazy things n still alive, breathing n kicking till now'.

Please Guys, say in your heart "Yeah abg naz, our lives were also blessed with love n joy like yours" .. And I'll answer back "I know, just maybe, by me sharing a bit of mine, you will start to remember yours again :) To gang "Merah pembuat Kecoh", i love u guys my batch mate yg joinned 87', my batch yg finished SPM 91' .. to all MRSM TDK's that were with us through out the journey fm batch SPM 87 to SPM 92.. thank you".

No comments:

Post a Comment