Sunday 2 December 2012

My ReaL FairY TaLe ~ PrinceSs DiarY

My FairY TaLe ~ "Princess Diary"

As I Listen to her voice, my heart starts pounding, my breath stops breathinG for a whiLe. Like a music her voice meLts me, making my knees shake..The music of her voice carried me away, findinG Love that I haven't seen before..As gentLe as her soft voices came to me, the same gentLeness it Left me..

Leaving me with no more muSic to pLay Years had passed, that I stopped dancing..then suddenLy.. I see footsteps waLking towards me, towards us.. TaLking to us, taLking to me.. I was afraid to Look at that voice, at that face..Rooms was fiLLed with peopLe, but it shines ever so bright because of her..

Yeah, a princeSs, the one that I wanted to calL my own.. My own Princess..We stared at each other, as for me, everything eLse stops to exist in an instance.. OnLy her.. Her Eyes, Her smiLes..Ever so LoveLy and yet stiLL so humbLe .. Her cheekiness draws attention to many, especiaLLy me..

The Love that I feLt is much different Love than the one that I have.. My hearts stops for a whiLe.. We sat down over a candLe light dinner with soft musics pLaying on the backround, making me feeL like sitting in SicciLy, eating ITaLians, drinking Wines.. The bar with that was fuLL of peopLe feeLs Like empty..

FeeLs like theres onLy the 2 of us there.. She took a bit, my eyes was mesmerize by her, just Looking.. Like me, like I just met the part of me that was Lost for a Long time.. Starring at her ever so gentLy, trying not to make her afraid of me.. "Am I in a fairytaLe?" I asked..

But no one repLied.. She was starring at me, as it feeLS like, thoose beautifuL eyes have been with me before, but when.? Laying on the bed, there is nothing in my head..just feLt like hugging her, kissing her, caressing her, pLaying with her hair ever so gentLy.. Don't want to end the day by taking advantage of her.. just having her is Like a dream. Her smooth skins touched me..Making me dizzy, as, bLoods starts pumping so fast, too fast.. UntiLL alL the oxygen in me feLt like taking me to the sKy, up so so high..

Then sitting there, in the sky, without giving me any space to breath, to be with me.. As the sound of musicS start pLaying in me again.. No other disney princess'es story was as good as mine, as the writter himseLf gave his bestest to write mine.. her Lips was as soft as cream, just meLts when It touched with mine.. I am so craziLy in Love with this princess.. And, the way she Looked at me.. is the way or how, Disney Snow White Looked at her prince charming, as she open her eyes first time after the kiss.. And yet, what I thought wiLL be "a happy ever after storY', stiLL ends with sorrows, as my princess Left me, as, she wants me to be happy, as she thought I'LL be happy without the touch of her sweetest Lips, her taunting eyes and her sweet smeLL of heaven.. but did it.. As a story never reaLLy ends untiL a fareweLL is given, even when we die.. and I aLways beLieve.. A fairy taLe Love story wiLL aLways ends in happy endings..

As crazy as it may seem, I do beLieve, the writer has His own story to teLL..as he is the Most Loving.. And The Most Loving doesn't end stories with sadness, but aLways with ~ A HAppy Ever After ..~ 8888 ~

Bidding you guys FareweLL, n Guys, be it a ReaL Life, Fantasy or Fairy TaiL.. reaLity stays in which area, be it individuaLLy or in aLL the 3 areas combined.. As what most importantLy is to have in aLL these three reaLity or realities Is "LOVE" ..

Gudnite guys.. have a sweet sLeep ok. May you wake up in the morning Later, to see that, I'lL be staring at you, in your eyes LooKing for that Fairy TaLe story princess, to find its ending, the greatest ending for the One.. The ending without an ending.. As, it wiLL be the sweetest story eveR ~

No comments:

Post a Comment