Sunday 2 December 2012

I Am The LuckY One ~ The Day I Die

I Am the Lucky One ~ "The Day I die"

The day I die, I'm blessed..
Because I was born
The day I die, I'm blessed..
Because I can see
Because I can feeL
Because I can hear
Because I can touch
And because I understand you..
The day I die, I'm blessed..
to have a chance to be with you..
to care for you..
to make you're mine..
It was never mine to own.
The day I die..
I'm blessed..to be touched by you
To be seen by you
To be heard by you
To be hoLd by you
To be Loved by you..
The day I die, I'm blessed to have you near me..
At times..
I'm feeling Low, feeling aLone, feeling happy..
When I laughed, when I cried..
The day I die, I thank God..
Because, he made me you.
Because, he lets me find you.
Because, he lets me be with you..
The day I die, I pray..
To aLways remember you..
To aLways be with you..
To keep our memory..
To have you deep, so deep in my hurt that It'LL hurt me when I misses you..
The day I die, I wish..
It won't hurt you..
It'LL bring good memory of us to you..
That you wiLL treasure me forever..
The day I die, I hope..
You wiLL be in my arms..
You won't Leave me..
You wiLL aLways stay with me.. Forever ~ 888
And that day when I die.
I will feeL.. I wiLL be.. The Lucky One as I aLways say to you and to aLL. " I Am, The LuckY One"

No comments:

Post a Comment