Sunday 2 December 2012

DeviL's Advice (1)

For friends ~ Some peoPle do make mistakes, (past) but they want to move on, as they try their best to correct their mistakes.. Most of these peopLe (especiaLLy artist) are very souLfuL (in touch with their souL) n are aLL about souL they can listen to anothers souL, whether people thinking good or bad bad about them.. When you guys meet these peopLe who have changeD, who are trying to change, don't make bad judgement about them using ur heart, just by thinking negative, they can feeL, they can hear.. try to think something positive, it wiLl heLp them, thus heLping you in a way u won't understand. That is why never ever ever judge others, as u never know who they reaLLy are.. The onLy person you can judge is you.. I've made that mistake once, as, I judged the one most dearest to me.. n I'm taking a life sentence because of that.. I don't think you guys wants to be me..as, to crawL back took me aLmost a year n I can't even crawL properLy yet.. ~8888

No comments:

Post a Comment